This image of an abandoned shack was captured in Elmira (Woolwich Township) on December 2022. From what I have researched, this old outbuilding is known as the remnants of a fruit stand situated on an old abandoned apple orchard homestead for which the home has been previously demolished. When I stumble upon these kinds of ruins, I always wish I could transport back in time and see these relics as they were during better days. As far as the fruit stand stands–it is the last one standing upon the old apple trees.
-Ready-to-hang Framed Poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful wooden frame.
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame produced from natural pine/oak wood
- 200 gsm / 80 lb semi-glossy (silk) paper /responsibly sourced FSC certified from sustainably managed forests.
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes a hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Ready-to-hang, poster is placed within the frame. The end recipient can hang it directly on the wall.