This candid moment was taken in late August of 2013 just north of Devon, Alberta. After relocating to the western Canada region with my husband we went out touring the area. Back roads are our fav to go exploring and voila, I just had to stop and take a picture of the horse. The dog showed up after wanting to get in on the attention. These two were clearly buddies.
A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful wooden frame in your choice of colour.
- 200 gsm / 80 lb semi-glossy (silk) paper/responsibly sourced FSC certified from sustainably managed forests.
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame produced from natural pine/oak wood
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Features a folding easel option on the back for tabletop display.
The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster needs to be mounted by the end-recipient.